Smart devices going forward will not only be operated with "screens" and "fingers", but intuitive interfaces with "more natural and intuitive" operation methods are in demand.
Our company possesses technology which uses the sensors standard installed in smart devices to maintain awareness of a variety of motion (movement of people). Customized use to link motion events with customers' services is possible.
Motions that can be recognized
- Hold the smart device in your hand and draw a circle in the air.
- Turn the smart device over. Look back.
- Hold the smart device in your hand and shake it. Shake the neck horizontally and vertically.
- Hold the smart device in your hand. Wear on head or arm.
- Release the smart device from your hand. Place it on a table.
- Knock the smart device on a desk.
- Blow air onto the smart device.
- Cover the smart device with your hand.